Problem Summary Windows size with Windows Scaled to 175%

wawans1975

Hi Martin,

Seems there's problem with Summary Window if Windows scaled to 175%. If remember preferences set to off it back to normal view. I only set Windows Scale to  175%, nothing else changed.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1231).png
    Screenshot (1231).png
    302.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot (1223).png
    Screenshot (1223).png
    394.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot (1220).jpg
    Screenshot (1220).jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (1228).jpg
    Screenshot (1228).jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot (1222).jpg
    Screenshot (1222).jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 5
Yes, this is a known problem when you change display scaling. Currently as a workaround, you need to reset preferences in HWiNFO.
I will fix this in the next build.

Martin said:
Yes, this is a known problem when you change display scaling. Currently as a workaround, you need to reset preferences in HWiNFO.
I will fix this in the next build.

What do you set the preferences to to avoid this? Just the base settings?

It cannot be fixed by changing some setting now, you will need to do a complete "Reset Preferences" in HWiNFO. This will however reset all settings to default.
Or you can run the "regedit" tool, navigate to the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HWiNFO64\Summary" key and delete it. This will keep all other settings.
The next HWiNFO build shall fix this problem.

Martin said:
It cannot be fixed by changing some setting now, you will need to do a complete "Reset Preferences" in HWiNFO. This will however reset all settings to default.
Or you can run the "regedit" tool, navigate to the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HWiNFO64\Summary" key and delete it. This will keep all other settings.
The next HWiNFO build shall fix this problem.
Yikes. 

Thanks for working on a solution! Any ETA for the fix?

Back