Problem with font selection G19

xondk

hey, I've just installed hwinfo, and I cannot for some reason select a font, and as such the information cannot get displayed on my G19 keyboard, anyone know why? when I select a font from the drop down it blanks itself out...

Please attach some screenshots of the problematic situation, so I can see exactly what happens.

Martin said:
Please attach some screenshots of the problematic situation, so I can see exactly what happens.

This is what I get, I choose a font, it 'blinks' into the setting quickly and then it becomes blank, like the first, repeat infinitively.

sorry about the slow reply.

EDIT:
NOTE: seems if I open the drop down menu, and click 8 on my keyboard for size and then click besides the menu, it will apply font size 8, weird.
NOTE2: however it does not stay around when I click ok, it is gone again when I open the sensor config again.
NOTE3: that said i checked my reg database and the font 'seems' to be set, yet the g19 screen is still plain black, saw someone else has the issue as well?

Attachments

• hwinfoproblem.jpg
    hwinfoproblem.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for reporting this. It's a bug in HWiNFO, I'll fix it ASAP in the next (Beta) build released soon.

Back