Quesiton about siedebar

columbo

Hello all
Is this possilble to have senors reading in sidebar without runnig hwinfo? I've installed kernel and have checked "persistant driver" option but I can't find any file named hwinfo* in windows folders. Is that correct? Now Hwinfo Sensor Status window must be opened to sidebar work. So I wonder if kernel is properly instaled and if not - is that a reason of sidebar problem?
hwinfo32 ver 3.86 -1370 at windows 7

ps. sorry for my poor english:blush:

Yes, HWiNFO's Sensors must be running if you want to see the values in Sidebar, because active HWiNFO supplies data to the Sidebar.
The Kernel Driver is a different component needed to run HWiNFO, without that HWiNFO wouldn't have access to hardware and so it wouldn't work at all. So you have the Kernel Driver installed properly.

Martin said:
Yes, HWiNFO's Sensors must be running if you want to see the values in Sidebar, because active HWiNFO supplies data to the Sidebar.
The Kernel Driver is a different component needed to run HWiNFO, without that HWiNFO wouldn't have access to hardware and so it wouldn't work at all. So you have the Kernel Driver installed properly.
Ok. Thanks a lot. I guess I wanted too much:rolleyes:

Back