Rainmeter plugin in development

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
A Rainmeter plugin for HWiNFO is currently in development. Release is expected soon, stay tuned ;)

RE: Rainmeter plugin

Don't worry, it's still in progress. It's developed by stangowner, the same guy that created the HWiNFOMonitor gadget.
So just a bit more patience ;)

RE: Rainmeter plugin

Thanks Martin. Just for an update.....I have the plugin working. Just trying to find time to finish a basic skin to demonstrate how to use it. Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to work on that. It should not be too much longer.

- Nick

Hey I'm very thankful for your work. I was having issue with any programs seeing my core temps on my AMD Phenom II X4 965 for some reason. HWiNFO saw it no prob. I played with the skin you provided a little bit but ultimately decided I wanted to show a lot more so I wrote my own. This is my first time doing anything like this. At present I will provide a screenshot of it and if anyone has any questions feel free to email. As I just finished experimenting I will go through and try to make code a little more universal as I tailored it for my machine. I plan to put together a whole theme and offer each section in the skin as a separate skin for those who only want that part. BTW the background is mostly transparent I just put it in front of a white background for the Screen shot so it is plainly visible. Here is a link to see it

Link

Pvillivjay said:
Hey I'm very thankful for your work. I was having issue with any programs seeing my core temps on my AMD Phenom II X4 965 for some reason. HWiNFO saw it no prob. I played with the skin you provided a little bit but ultimately decided I wanted to show a lot more so I wrote my own. This is my first time doing anything like this. At present I will provide a screenshot of it and if anyone has any questions feel free to email. As I just finished experimenting I will go through and try to make code a little more universal as I tailored it for my machine. I plan to put together a whole theme and offer each section in the skin as a separate skin for those who only want that part. BTW the background is mostly transparent I just put it in front of a white background for the Screen shot so it is plainly visible. Here is a link to see it

Link

Looks good. Thanks for posting!

Back