Reading of Corsair HX1000i?

Dillon

Hello, I recently plugged in my HX1000i to monitor its power levels etc. Before this rig, I had the same PSU plugged into my Corsair Link Commander Mini, and HWiNFO reported the values fine (as long as Link software was closed). Now I don't have the mini, but the PSU is plugged directly into my motherboard, which the Link software can read fine. I also have a H110i GTX plugged into my motherboard, which both Link and HWiNFO read. However the HX1000i is no longer read by HWiNFO, despite working in Link.

Link software is terrible and clunky, and I don't want to have it open so I can read my H110i values via HWiNFO. Any way to make the HX1000i values appear too?

Thanks!

HWiNFO prefers Corsair devices connected via C-Link, which should be supported quite well. When connected directly, only some controllers are supported now.
Can you please attache the HWiNFO Debug File, so I can see the exact details and check if it would be possible to support it ?

Martin said:
HWiNFO prefers Corsair devices connected via C-Link, which should be supported quite well. When connected directly, only some controllers are supported now.
Can you please attache the HWiNFO Debug File, so I can see the exact details and check if it would be possible to support it ?

Yeah sure. Thanks!

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
I'm sorry, I don't have information how to communicate with such connected HX PSU.
I hope that sometime in future I'll be able to support this, but for now you'll need to connect via C-Link.

Martin said:
I'm sorry, I don't have information how to communicate with such connected HX PSU.
I hope that sometime in future I'll be able to support this, but for now you'll need to connect via C-Link.

Alright no worried, thanks for the great program!

Build 2730 just released adds support of these series when directly connected.

Back