[sensors only] autorun

Toby

Hello, First I'd like to thank you for HWInfo.

I have a request please.
I really like to have sensors on menù tray bar [little icons on bottom right].
The point is that each time I boot HWInfo I have to manually click: Run and Minimize All. Can we avoid this double clicking? It would be nice to bypass them and display the sensor on bottom right directly without any clicks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second: Can you add your software to FileHippo community? It would be nice.

Thank you

After launching HWiNFO, go to "Configure" and select "Minimize Sensors on Startup".
To avoid the initial welcome screen, enable the "Minimize Main Window on Startup" too.

I'm afraid, but I can't add HWiNFO to FileHippo. This is their statement:
Software Submissions
We do not take software submissions from publishers. The site is user focused, we analyse the software market daily for popular software to add.
So it should be initiated from users (like you)...

Martin said:
After launching HWiNFO, go to "Configure" and select "Minimize Sensors on Startup".
To avoid the initial welcome screen, enable the "Minimize Main Window on Startup" too.

I'm afraid, but I can't add HWiNFO to FileHippo. This is their statement:
Software Submissions
We do not take software submissions from publishers. The site is user focused, we analyse the software market daily for popular software to add.
So it should be initiated from users (like you)...

thank you Martin. Now works well.

If you want I can try to send them an email and ask them to consider to add your software.

Back