Sensors showing multiple graphics cards in the wrong order

Bekarfel

I've got two GPUs in my computer. FurMark, EVGA Precision X1, and HWiNFO all agree on which GPU is the master GPU in my SLI configuration. I have verified this by fan speed control and cross-referenced this in the programs by GPU temperature. However HWiNFO labels the slave GPU in my SLI configuration as GPU 0. FurMark and EVGA Precision X1 both say that the slave GPU is GPU2.

I would expect HWiNFO to show either the master and slave GPUs as GPU 0 and 1 respectively, or 1 and 2 respectively, not 1 and 0.

Do you have the "Reorder GPUs" option in HWiNFO enabled? If yes, please attach the HWiNFO Debug File for analysis.

I'm sorry, but you enabled Debug Mode during runtime and I need a full file with data from startup too.
Please create a new Debug File from HWiNFO startup too.

I'm sorry about that. I didn't realize that it needed to be from a clean start. Here's the debug from starting HWiNFO.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Alright. I've moved HWiNFO to another hard drive, and have a larger debug file now. It's too large for the server so I've 7zipped it up.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.7z
    140.9 KB · Views: 3
Hmm, HWiNFO seems to properly order the GPUs per NVIDIA driver information.
Try to disable the "Reorder GPUs" option if you'll then get the order you believe is correct.

Back