Several voltages on Winbond / Nuvoton W83667HG sensor are shown with halved values after upgrade to 6.28 version(ASUS P5Q-PRO motherboard)

evgen_kitz

+12V, +5V and VIN6 voltages are shown with halved values in 6.28 version, 6.26 version shows them correctly. Please see reports and dumps both these versions in the attach.

Attachments

• 6.28+6.26 versions Dump+Report.zip
    290.3 KB · Views: 4

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
Thanks, shall be fixed in the next build.
But not sure about VIN6 as this doesn't seem to be used on that board. Do you assume it's the DRAM voltage?

evgen_kitz

VIN6 is not DRAM voltage - I tried to change DRAM voltage in BIOS from 1.8V to 2.0V but VIN6 value has not been changed.
According to datasheet on W83667HG it has 8 voltage inputs (CPUVCORE, VIN[0..2] and 3VCC, AVCC, 3VSB, VBAT).
VIN[0..2] inputs mensuare 0..2.044V range and I suppose that they are used for meansuring via voltage divider 12V, 5V and 5V standby values(last item is shown by Aida64 so I think that it is taken from one of these pins). Because of this I think that VIN6 is one of the following: 3VCC, AVCC, VBAT(taking into account that 3VSB label is corresonded to its value). Also please note that HWiNFO shows two different 3.3V values with the same label "+3.3V", so one of them should be also changed to avoid confusion.
Could you please add all other voltage values from this sensor to HWiNFO(I mean that it would be nice to have: +12V, +5V, +5VSB, CPUVCORE, 3VCC, AVCC, 3VSB and VBAT) and correct incorrect "+3.3V" label?

P.S.: Please see the datasheet in the attach.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• 52065_W83667HG.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 1

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO is currently showing both +3.3V values with correct labels: AVCC and 3VCC.
I don't think that system is capable of monitoring +5VSB, it does monitor 3VSB instead which is shown in HWiNFO.

evgen_kitz

Thanks a lot.

The following was fixed: +12V, +5V items have correct values.

VIN6 item shows about 1.8V, similar value is only for DRAM in my BIOS but it is something other. What address is used for reading VIN6? I want to undestand for which pin this item shows voltage value. If I have enough time this weekend I will check this pin in my motherboard.

Is it possible to add VBAT item?

evgen_kitz

I have checked 109 pin and it is not used in this motherboard. The measured value is an induced voltage: if connect a voltmeter or pull-down 100k resistor then the value becams 0V, the multimiter shows several milivolts on this pin. Also I connected 1.5V to this pin and HWiNFO displayed it(correctly with Multiply=2) so it is realy this pin.

What about VBAT item? It it possible to add it? From my point of view it is usefull item.

Thanks a lot.