T1 Temps too high

3volts

Hello,

Ive been lowering the voltages in my bios to lower the overall temps of the system and almost everything is ok, except for that T1 value that i dont know what it is and why is so high.

My PC specs:

MSI Gaming M5 z270
i7 7700k
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb 3000mhz (2x8)
GTX 1070
Arctic Freezer 120 AIO
Antec EA650w PSU
Windows 10 x64

This are the temps in IDLE for about 45 minutes and T1 keeps slowly going up:

W5iPnAW.jpg

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

I'm sorry, but I don't know either what this voltage refers to. It might be the VRM or PCH which usually run hotter, or it might as well be an invalid readout from a sensor not connected.
I wouldn't worry much about it.

Martin said:
I'm sorry, but I don't know either what this voltage refers to. It might be the VRM or PCH which usually run hotter, or it might as well be an invalid readout from a sensor not connected.
I wouldn't worry much about it.

Hi, thanks for your answer.

Making a comparison with HWMonitor i see the same temps under CPUTIN and TMPIN5.
I dont know if its a "sensor not connected" because it goes up and down just like the other temps in my system (as high as 78c).
Do you know what is the average temperature of VRM or PCH in general?

You're right, based on the behavior of this sensor value it looks more like a correct readout.
VRM temperatures can vary much, because it depends on whether there is a heatsink (and what kind) attached to it. But ~70 C for a VRM is quite OK I believe, I've seen systems with improper VRM cooling reaching 90-100 C under high load. Also note, that VRMs can usually sustain higher temperatures, many are designed for over 100 C.

Back