T_Sensor1 on ASUS z170 Deluxe mobo

BranField

I have a liquid temp sensor in my loop connected to the t_sensor1 plug on my z170 deluxe. however i cannot for the life of me find the value in hwinfo64, there are multiple temps that it could be but i know for sure if it is one of them. Also further down the list i can see that T_sensor 1 is marked as red in a list of others that are red. Any help?

It's the sensor you found with the red X icon ;) I assume that when you first run HWiNFO a warning was shown about the ASUS EC sensor and you have chosen do disable reading that sensor, so that's why you see all items with a red X there.
Right-click on that sensor (ASUS EC) and choose Enable Monitoring - that should bring it back with the values you're looking for.

Martin said:
It's the sensor you found with the red X icon ;) I assume that when you first run HWiNFO a warning was shown about the ASUS EC sensor and you have chosen do disable reading that sensor, so that's why you see all items with a red X there.
Right-click on that sensor (ASUS EC) and choose Enable Monitoring - that should bring it back with the values you're looking for.

Thats what i thought, that it was set to not monitor. so i right clicked but cannot enable it.

What exactly do you mean that you cannot enable it ? Can you please attach a screenshot showing it ?

Martin said:
What exactly do you mean that you cannot enable it ? Can you please attach a screenshot showing it ?

I am at work at the moment but will get a couple of screenshots when i get home.

I right clicked and the option for enable was grayed out.

If the main sensor doesn't show a red X icon, then probably the subsequent values are disabled and you will need to enable those.

Martin said:
If the main sensor doesn't show a red X icon, then probably the subsequent values are disabled and you will need to enable those.

now home from a very boring day at work so screenshots are attached. 

As you can see from the 3rd image the enable monitoring is not available for the temp sensor and it is the same fore the others

Attachments

• hwinfo snip 1.PNG
    hwinfo snip 1.PNG
    87.2 KB · Views: 5
  • hwinfo snip 2.PNG
    hwinfo snip 2.PNG
    41.5 KB · Views: 4
  • hwinfo snip3.PNG
    hwinfo snip3.PNG
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
Back