Version numbers on drivers.

I'm in the process of changing from AIDA64 to HWInfo. The only thing I'm missing, that AIDA64 has, is the version number of the BIOS. I'd also love to see other version numbers as well as serial numbers, so I have them readily available on the screen background, where I have all the different measurements showing (using Aquasuite from Aquacomputer). Another thing I would love to see is the ability to choose between bps and Bps in network speed. As of now I have to do that conversion inside the Aquasuite.

Attachments

• Background.png
    Background.png
    238.6 KB · Views: 4
BIOS and driver versions are shown in the main window or system summary. These are static information, so it makes no sense to show them in the sensors window.
You can customize any sensor value in Sensor settings - Custom tab by using the Multiply value.

BIOS and driver versions are shown in the main window or system summary. These are static information, so it makes no sense to show them in the sensors window.
You can customize any sensor value in Sensor settings - Custom tab by using the Multiply value.
There are many things that doesn't make sense. I want them because of the added "value" the give for me, to my background. ;)

Back