WHEA - Internal parity error (while playing COD cold war) With stock settings and never got any WHEA errors at this settings.

I start saying that Im running HWInfo64 in the background always, and at the time of the WHEA was using the v6.42-4360

I saw some post about that maybe the version of HWInfo that Im using is causing some WHEA errors, but most of the people they use AMD im using Nvidia + Intel so dont know if is related or not, but I can tell for sure this is my first WHEA error with stock settings.

The thing is this morning while playing COD Cold War at zombie mode, I got this WHEA error, I have to say that in like 4 months that I got my system at stock settings never got any kind of WHEA errors, I know how they looks like while I was overclocking my CPU, but since Im running stock settings right now I had no problems.

Also this error did not crash my game, I dint even noticed it, only few minutes after I stop playing, I was looking at the temps.

My temps are very acceptable I guess CPU 66ºC max and GPU 54ºC.
Anyway here is the screenshoot of the error and more details:

My system is:
i7-10700K @ stock
RTX 3070 MSI SUPRIM X @ stock
32GB G.SKILL 3600 MHz @ XMP enabled
ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS
1TB WD BLACK SN750
1TB SAMSUNG 870 QVO
CORSAIR RM750X V2
NOCTUA NH-D15 BLACK

That WHEA error caused by HWiNFO was on Radeon RX 6xxx series only and it was fixed in the latest Beta build of HWiNFO. Other GPUs were not affected, so the issue you're experiencing must be due to something else.

Back