Windows Hardware Errors

jado2k20

Hello Guys. I have bought a new notebook 1-2 month ago, its a Clevo NK60KK
11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900 + Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop.
After the first days of using it started to show a me blue screen error, like once or twice a day.
I send it back to repair it but the seller "did not find anything" and send it back to me.
The bluescreen happened again, it feels like i get this bluescreen absolutely randomly, so i didnt feel like one of my programs could be the problem.
I then used the DDU Software to completely delete the GPU Drivers and installed it again. It helped only for a few days, then the blue screen came back again.
the error of the blue screen is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys
The seller says it is a software issue and do not want to take this notebook back and change into a new one. So, two days ago i deleted windows and installed a completely new one. But it did not help.
I tried deleting all drivers again with the DDU Software, the GPU Drivers and the Audio Drivers too. Because, as long as i did not have the Audio Drivers I did not have this Blue screen, and a guy in another forum wrote that this solved the problem. since that, i did not have the blue screen again, but i am still wondering if my hardware is okay as the laptop was very expensive. so i downloaded the hwinfo software and by checking the informations it gives me, i saw that i have a windows hardware errors. i had more then 8000 errors in 19 minutes, and now since i have started writing it increased to more then 17.000. When I open the Windows Event Viewer, there is no errors. So, I dont know... Is there a possibility to get to know where this errors come from? i feel like i need to prove the seller that the hardware is broken if this is the problem, so they change the laptop into a new one.
thanks in advance for your help, and please, if you answer, do it in a way that i can understand, as i am not understanding a lot about computers and have to google everything 10 times ^^. greetings

Attachments

• HWiNFO64 v7.27-4840 - Sensorstatus 12.08.2022 09_24_31.png
    HWiNFO64 v7.27-4840 - Sensorstatus 12.08.2022 09_24_31.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 3
This is not easy to determine but if several different NVIDIA driver versions including the latest one show the same behavior it might be a hardware problem.

Crash dump directories:
C:\Windows
C:\Windows\Minidump

On Fri 12.08.2022 10:06:32 your computer crashed or a problem was reported

Crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\081222-34765-01.dmp (Minidump)
Bugcheck code: 0x116(0xFFFF990CB78A2010, 0xFFFFF806D4270960, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009A, 0x4)
Bugcheck name:VIDEO_TDR_ERROR
Driver or module in which error occurred: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0xEB0960)
File path:C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvcvig.inf_amd64_3495276d23a96c1a\nvlddmkm.sys
Description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 516.59
Product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 516.59
Company: NVIDIA Corporation
Bug check description:This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed.
Analysis:This is a video related crash. A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver:
nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 516.59 , NVIDIA Corporation).
Google query:nvlddmkm NVIDIA Corporation VIDEO_TDR_ERROR

On Fri 12.08.2022 10:06:32 your computer crashed or a problem was reported

Crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP (Kernel memory dump)
Bugcheck code: 0x116(0xFFFF990CB78A2010, 0xFFFFF806D4270960, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009A, 0x4)
Driver or module in which error occurred: dxgkrnl.sys (dxgkrnl!TdrUpdateDbgReport+0x5EE)
File path:C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
Description: DirectX Graphics Kernel
Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Bug check description:This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed.
Analysis:This is a video related crash. A DirectX driver was identified on the stack. Since there is no other responsible driver detected, it is suggested that you look for an updated driver for your graphics hardware. It's also possible that your graphics hardware was non-functional or overheated.

On Thu 11.08.2022 22:54:22 your computer crashed or a problem was reported

Crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\081122-33687-01.dmp (Minidump)
Bugcheck code: 0x116(0xFFFFAD8D67D70010, 0xFFFFF803E2590960, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009A, 0x4)
Driver or module in which error occurred: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0xEB0960)
File path:C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvcvig.inf_amd64_3495276d23a96c1a\nvlddmkm.sys
Description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 516.59
Product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 516.59
Company: NVIDIA Corporation
Analysis:This is a video related crash. A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver:
nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 516.59 , NVIDIA Corporation).
Google query:nvlddmkm NVIDIA Corporation VIDEO_TDR_ERROR

This is not easy to determine but if several different NVIDIA driver versions including the latest one show the same behavior it might be a hardware problem.
thank you. i will try once again to reinstall the drivers... thanks again for your help

Back