not for once everytime

52806465.jpg

2) No autostart
Using windows 8 CP and options menu enabled, run at startup
but doesn't run at startup

3)Only sensor
when first use selected only sensor
any chance of enable other menu

1. Every tool uses a different method to calculate CPU speeds. Some CPUs can be sensitive to load and trigger Max Non-Turbo or turbo mode when there's a little load, this depends on settings in BIOS and Windows scheme used.

2. This is a known limitation, you need to use the Task Manager to achieve autostart on certain operating systems after Windows Vista. See this thread: http://www.hwinfo.com/forum/Thread-IMPORTANT-Known-Issues

3. When you have enabled the Sensor-only mode, then it's easy to deselect this option on subsequent start in the same window where you enabled it.

1) so what ?
will it fixed, or continue using like that ?

2) looked task manager, startup tab and hwinfo enabled to autostart but it doesnt
i dont wanna use task scheduler

3) it's not easy
running program then opening sensors menu
no chance to open other menu, no dialog box anymore like first use

sorry for bad english
thanks

1. There's no intention to change the way how HWiNFO measures current clock on this family of CPUs. CPU-Z might display other values, but it might not correctly capture the Super-LFM (Dynamic FSB) mode. Modern CPUs switch clock very frequently and it's not easy to provide a good actual status of the clock and thus applications use different approaches.

2. Unfortunately there's no other way to do a proper autostart other than using the Task Scheduler on Windows Vista and later in HWiNFO. If HWiNFO would do this properly, it would do it the same way as the Task Scheduler does.

3. I don't understand what's the problem with running HWiNFO again and simply deselecting that option if you desire the original mode again. The Sensor-only mode is also designed to speed-up the starting time of HWiNFO for users desiring such mode (by not checking components not needed for sensor-only mode) and so you have to launch HWiNFO again to change the mode.

delmanicomio said:
Hi everyone

i will report 3 bugs, hope you fix it

1) Wrong cpu speed
T5600 cpu o/clocked 2053 mhz on 945pm chipset
when check with cpu-z it can show my idle-lowest clock
but checking with hwinfo it shows only highest clocks
not for once everytime

52806465.jpg

2) No autostart
Using windows 8 CP and options menu enabled, run at startup
but doesn't run at startup

3)Only sensor
when first use selected only sensor
any chance of enable other menu

On point 2)

Using W7P x64 with options enabled the startup does not work for x64 specific neither and hasn't for me since my beginning with HWiNFO64. My solutionhas been to add a general startup line (x86) with Startup Manager by Glenn Loon. HWiNFO64 starts every time in startup then! :)

Thanks for your suggestion!

PhotM said:
On point 2)

Using W7P x64 with options enabled the startup does not work for x64 specific neither and hasn't for me since my beginning with HWiNFO64. My solutionhas been to add a general startup line (x86) with Startup Manager by Glenn Loon. HWiNFO64 starts every time in startup then! :)

Back