Wrong voltages

I see...
When did you first notice this issue with HWiNFO? Or is this your first try with it?

We don’t really know the details about your system and what else you have done for troubleshooting this, but I’m going to suggest a few things. Try the latest chipset drivers direct from AMD driver download page and don’t use Gigabyte’s file. Also update win to latest (v20H2) if not so far.
I find RyzenMaster (hope you have latest version) to be a little quirky about some values of voltage not only for me but almost every screenshot I've seen of other Ryzen. For example for SoC voltage it reports the setting in BIOS and not the exact applied value. And confirmed by the HWiNFO, ZenTimings and also by the BIOS's PC Health section.

ZenTimings is very handy and a reliable software focused on memory subsystem parts (DRAM, SoC/MemController, InfinityFabric).
You can try this yourself

1610357968165.png

As you can see down its the same 1.081V for SoC (SVI2 TFN, the most accurate), and I can assure you that RyzenMaster is reporting 1.1V, the setting in BIOS is 1.1V and in BIOS PC Health also 1.081V is reported.

HWiNFO_11_01_2021.png

I haven't use HWmonitor for a long time now as I find it outdated, lacking a lot of stuff, weird as it messes with my system when CorsairLink service is present, reports stuff I dont know what they are, and reports a lot false readings.

I see...
When did you first notice this issue with HWiNFO? Or is this your first try with it?

We don’t really know the details about your system and what else you have done for troubleshooting this, but I’m going to suggest a few things. Try the latest chipset drivers direct from AMD driver download page and don’t use Gigabyte’s file. Also update win to latest (v20H2) if not so far.
I find RyzenMaster (hope you have latest version) to be a little quirky about some values of voltage not only for me but almost every screenshot I've seen of other Ryzen. For example for SoC voltage it reports the setting in BIOS and not the exact applied value. And confirmed by the HWiNFO, ZenTimings and also by the BIOS's PC Health section.

ZenTimings is very handy and a reliable software focused on memory subsystem parts (DRAM, SoC/MemController, InfinityFabric).
You can try this yourself

View attachment 5738

As you can see down its the same 1.081V for SoC (SVI2 TFN, the most accurate), and I can assure you that RyzenMaster is reporting 1.1V, the setting in BIOS is 1.1V and in BIOS PC Health also 1.081V is reported.

View attachment 5739

I haven't use HWmonitor for a long time now as I find it outdated, lacking a lot of stuff, weird as it messes with my system when CorsairLink service is present, reports stuff I dont know what they are, and reports a lot false readings.
I just found out about this issue because i always run stock on the cpu. I wanted to OC at 4.0GHz and that's when i found out about this voltages displaying wrongly.
The problem comes when i change any voltage on the BIOS.
If i change Cpu Core Voltage on the BIOS i cannot read the exact value anymore.
If i change SoC Voltage the same thing happens.
But it happens only at one voltage at a time, if i change Cpu Core Voltage and i leave Soc Voltage stock the one displaying wrongly is Cpu Core Voltage. Same viceversa. If i change them both, both will display wrongly.
I'm running the latest version of windows.. i'll try to install AMD chipset drivers and see if there's any difference

Back