HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Added several new Intel and AMD CPU models.
- Fixed a possible crash on some later AMD GPUs.
- Updated disk activity sensor names on some systems.
- Fixed a possible crash on some systems with multiple network adapters.
- Fixed crashing on AMD Vega M GPUs (Kaby Lake-G).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX X370-I GAMING.
- Fixed summary window size when changing monitor scaling.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock H110M-DGS.
- Updated reporting of ASUS waterflow sensors.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS WS-C621E-SAGE.
- Fixed a possible crash during short report file creation on systems with NVMe.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX B350-I GAMING.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS TUF B350M-PLUS GAMING and B350M-DRAGON.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Security hardening of the HWiNFO kernel driver.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6797D/NCT5567D LPC/HW monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring of future MSI 3xx mainboard series.
- Added fan speed monitoring on several new ASUS notebook models.
- Fixed reporting of current DMI link speed for several Intel CPUs.
- Fixed reporting of AMD Zen temperature when using alternate scale range.
- Added support of some ACPI sensors on Windows 10.
- Download pre-release: v5.79, Build 3385
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History