HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Added preliminary support of Intel Knights Mill.
- Fixed reporting of some specific IPMI sensor values.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS MAXIMUS IX.
- Changed reporting of NVMe drive failure state.
- Improved NVMe drive enumeration, removed duplicate entries on some systems.
- Fixed disappearing of sensor units in gadgets when the average column is hidden.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME Z270 and TUF Z270.
- Fixed reporting of drive temperature for some drives.
- Fixed drive enumeration via CSMI-SAS and Intel RST v15 support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X99-E-10G WS.
- Added reporting of detailed SMART failure/warning in sensors.
- Fixed monitoring of GPU VR, VRM, Liquid temperatures with AMD Crimson ReLive 16.12.2 or later.
- Added preliminary support of AMD Polaris 12.
- Fixed drive health indicator for Samsung SSDs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock 200-series mainboards (preliminary).
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Fixed reporting of AMD GPU fan speed when not spinning.
- Fixed support of multi-node AMD CPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on more ASUS 200-series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on several ASRock 100- and 200-series mainboards.
- Added NVIDIA Quadro P400,P600,P1000,P3000,P4000,P5000, Quadro GP100, Tesla P6.
- Added monitoring of NXZT Kraken X52.
- Fixed reporting of ECC support for DDR4 moduels.
- Download pre-release: v5.43, Build 3065
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History