HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS 970 Pro Gaming/Aura.
- Fixed recognition of AMD Radeon RX 460.
- Added support of Areca SAS/SATA RAID controllers.
- Fixed some sensor values for ASUS STRIX X99, X99-DELUXE II, RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 and X99-A II boards.
- Fixed GPU Voltage monitoring with On Semi NCP81022.
- Improved appearance on Hi-Res displays with custom scaling.
- Fixed memory timings for Apollo Lake.
- Improved support of Gemini Lake.
- Fixed and improved support of Polaris 11 family.
- Added monitoring of GPU Memory Errors for ECC-capable NVIDIA GPUs.
- Added option to specify individual polling rate for EC sensor.
- Enhanced support of Intel Kaby Lake.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Improved GPU I2C caching for faster startup on some GPUs.
- Fixed a possible crash on some systems with IPMI.
- Added monitoring of GPU Chip Power (estimated) for AMD Hawaii and later GPUs.
- Improved monitoring Frames per Second (FPS) via RTSS.
- Download pre-release: v5.37, Build 2980
- Fixed some sensor values for ASUS Z170I PRO GAMING.
- Enhanced NVIDIA SLI status reporting.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti.
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History