HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti.
- Fixed reporting of AMD Ryzen memory timings if first memory controller is not active.
- Fixed occasional erratic sensor readouts on ASUS CROSSHAIR VI HERO.
- Added reporting of SMU Firmware Revision for AMD Ryzen.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R3.0.
- Fixed reporting of CPB status on AMD Ryzen.
- Simplified adjusting of sensor item settings via right-click context menu.
- Added board-level monitoring of CPU current and power on ASUS CROSSHAIR VI and PRIME X370.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X370 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock X370 series mainboards.
- Added support of some later Corsair H110i coolers.
- Added reporting of AMD AGESA version.
- Added a new telemetry method to monitor Ryzen CPU+SoC voltage, current and power.
- Improved support of Intel Skylake-SP.
- Fixed monitoring of water sensor temperatures on ASUS MAXIMUS IX and CROSSHAIR VI series.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 570 and RX 580.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock B350 series mainboards.
- Added NVIDIA TITAN Xp.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME A320M-K.
- Fixed a possible crash on some systems with invalid driver dates.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA X99 Micro.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some later Intel NUC systems.
- Added Intel Cannon Lake PCH and Lewisburg SKU brand names.
- Download pre-release: v5.51, Build 3141
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History