HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Added monitoring of extension and assistant fans on some ASUS X99/Z170 series.
- Added option to change sensor logging (CSV) separator.
- Added option to specify individual polling rate for disk S.M.A.R.T. status.
- Added support of more International Rectifier PMBus-compliant VRMs.
- Added switching between screens using arrow keys on Logitech G19 LCD.
- Added synchronization with Corsair Link Software v126.96.36.199 and later.
- Added option to disable NVML support to workaround a bug in NVIDIA SLI-enabled systems using R368 and some later drivers.
- Added reporting of PSU efficiency for Corsair AXi/HXi/RMi series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock E3V5 WS.
- Added fan speed and additional temperature monitoring on HP Z440 Workstation.
- Added C-State Residency monitoring for Intel CPUs.
- Added preserving of column widths for all lists in the sensors screen.
- Added NVIDIA Tesla P100, Titan X (Pascal), Quadro P6000, Quadro P5000 and GeForce GTX 1060 3GB.
- Improved monitoring of Corsair H80i v2, H100i v2 and H115i.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS 970 Pro Gaming/Aura.
- Fixed recognition of AMD Radeon RX 460.
- Added support of Areca SAS/SATA RAID controllers.
- Fixed some sensor values for ASUS STRIX X99, X99-DELUXE II, RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 and X99-A II boards.
- Download pre-release: v5.35, Build 2950
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History