HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Added NVIDIA TU106 and GeForce RTX 2070.
- Removed invalid Uncore VID reporting on some CPUs.
- Fixed reporting of CPU temperature on some MSI Ryzen mainboards.
- Enabled monitoring of some temperatures on ASUS MAXIMUS VII and Z97 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z390 series mainboards.
- Improved detection of EVGA iCX sensors.
- Added recognition of several NVIDIA RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti card models.
- Fixed causing of high CPU VID on some AMD SP3, TR and TR2 systems.
- Improved sensor monitoring on several ASRock Ryzen mainboards.
- Added Cascade Lake B0 stepping.
- Added monitoring of GPU fan RPM on NVIDIA Turing.
- Added reporting of Ring to Core Offset status for Intel Kaby Lake/Coffee Lake.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z390 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME Z390, TUF Z390, ROG STRIX Z390 and MAXIMUS XI series mainboards.
- Added detection of fake NVIDIA GPUs.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 580 2048SP.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Added support of Aquacomputer Quadro.
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History