HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA X299 FTW K.
- Added reporting of more AVX-512 features supported.
- Added reporting Secure Memory Encryption (AMD) / Total Memory Encryption (Intel) supported.
- Added monitoring of Intel GPU (GT) and Media Engine Usage for Skylake and later iGPUs.
- Fixed reporting of some EC voltages on ASUS X99-DELUXE II, STRIX X99, X99-A II and RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock IMB-19x series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS WS X299 PRO.
- Enhanced SPD information for NVM (AEP) DIMMs.
- Enhanced preliminary support of Intel Ice Lake.
- Fixed reporting of temperatures on AMD Vega since Crimson 17.11.2 driver.
- Added reporting of CPU per-core turbo ratios (IA/SSE, AVX2, AVX-512) for Intel.
- Added several Coffee Lake CPU models.
- Improved access to Intel Management Engine.
- Improved BCLK measurement on Skylake-X/SP CPUs.
- Fixed a rare crash on some AMD Multi-GPU systems.
- Fixed reporting of VDDC on some Bonaire/Hawaii GPUs using later AMD drivers.
- Fixed sensor monitoring on some MSI X99A series.
- Added recognition of AMD Pinnacle Ridge.
- Added reporting of CPU TDP and Tj,max for AMD Zeppelin family.
- Added an universal method for determining Tctl_offset for AMD Zeppelin family.
- Improved reading the real CPU model to avoid fakes for AMD Zen family.
- Added monitoring of CPU Cache/Mesh voltage for ASUS RAMPAGE VI APEX/EXTREME (requires new BIOS).
- Improved support of AMD Raven Ridge.
- GPU I2C support is now automatically disabled on AMD Vega series to prevent a possible system crash.
- Automatic disabling of GPU I2C support can be circumvented using a new GPU I2C Support Force option.
- Added several new GPU card models.
- Added preliminary support of Whiskey Lake.
- Added NVIDIA TITAN V.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History