HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Fixed a possible collision with CPU-Z or CorsairLink on ASUS Ryzen systems.
- Fixed a possible crash when monitoring multiple machines remotely.
- Enhanced reporting of some sensors via ASUS WMI interface.
- Disabled periodic polling of APIC timer clock (BCLK) on Windows 10 RS4 (1803) to avoid potential conflicts with OS.
- Improved support of Intel Ice Lake.
- Improved reporting of total memory size when SPD information is not available.
- Added reporting of remaining battery time in sensors.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS B450 series mainboards.
- Added support of Fintek F71809 HW monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI B450 and Z390 series mainboards.
- Enabled running under Windows 10 on ARM (preliminary).
- Added detection of ES/production status for AMD Zen CPUs.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7B10.
- Fixed NXZT Kraken X52/X62 support on some systems.
- Disabled ASUS WMI support on current BIOSes due to a faulty BIOS implementation.
- Added NVIDIA GV102 and GV104.
- Fixed stopping of fan on Corsair RMi PSUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS STRIX B450-F and STRIX B450-I.
- Added NVIDIA Quadro P3200 and P4200.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X470 and B450 series mainboards.
- Download pre-release: v5.87, Build 3495
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MEG X399 and MEG/MPG Z390 mainboards.
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History