HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Fixed reporting of AMD GPU fan speed when not spinning.
- Fixed support of multi-node AMD CPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on more ASUS 200-series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on several ASRock 100- and 200-series mainboards.
- Added NVIDIA Quadro P400,P600,P1000,P3000,P4000,P5000, Quadro GP100, Tesla P6.
- Added monitoring of NXZT Kraken X52.
- Fixed reporting of ECC support for DDR4 moduels.
- Added support of ITE IT8915FN monitoring on GPU.
- Added preliminary support of Intel Cannon Lake.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Added sensor table row shading.
- Fixed detection of some On Semi/ASUS EPU2 sensors.
- Enhanced support of Intel Coffee Lake.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI Ryzen mainboards.
- Added fan speed monitoring on ASUS X75 series notebooks.
- Download pre-release: v5.45, Build 3080
- Fixed capacity reporting for drives with more than 512B logical sector size.
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History