5600x strange readings

IdlePit

i seem to be getting some odd readings, there may be some i haven't noticed but ones that jump out at me are cpu die average temp, infinity fabric and memory controller clocks, frequency limit - global and average active core count

im not sure what is causing this, if its something i should be concerned with (possible hardware fault) or just a bug in hwinfo64, bios or perhaps a conflict somewhere and it only seems to happen when gaming and only on some occasions and gives normal readings most of the time, i let my pc idle for 3 days and did not see these kinds of readings

i only have xmp enabled no pbo, oc or other tweaks, my pc specs are

cpu: ryzen 5 5600x
mobo: msi mag b550 tomahawk
ram: corsair vengeance rgb pro 3600 16gb (2x8gb) ddr4
gpu: sapphire radeon rx 6600 pulse gaming
psu: corsair cx650f

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    76 KB · Views: 17
Are you perhaps running some other monitoring or tuning tools along with HWiNFO? This could be due to a conflict between multiple tools.

hi thanks for reply, i have msi center and corsair icue installed and running to control my rgb, they do seem to monitor some sensors though and then i have amd software running for my gpu and ryzen master installed but not running

hmm im not sure what was causing it but i disabled those programs and it still gave odd readings, so i re-enabled them all and it hasn't given me the odd readings for 3 days now

Did you find what gave you these wrong readings? I am currently facing the same problem. CPU: 5600 (not x)

Same here my r5 5500 l3 cache freauency goes up to 12000mhz when install new app or system in idle

Did you find what gave you these wrong readings? I am currently facing the same problem. CPU: 5600 (not x)

Back