Alienware 17 R2 Sound problems

ab9494

Hey at first a big thank you for this tool.
I use hwinfo64 on my Alienware 17 R2 (2015) to control my fans. 
It works very good but there is one big problem. If i use the sensors and i hear music or everything with audio, i have these freezing in the soundfiles every respin period. This is very annoying, what can i do to solve this problem?
Sorry for my bad english.

Greetings
Alex

Please try to disable (right-click and Disable Monitoring) the EC sensors (Alienware, DELL, or Compal) or SMART.

Martin said:
Please try to disable (right-click and Disable Monitoring) the EC sensors (Alienware, DELL, or Compal) or SMART.

Hey thank you for the fast answer. 
I have try these options but nothing changed. The same freezing by hearing music or everything else.
Is there a other possibility to solve this problem?

Greetings 
Alex

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    65.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    23 KB · Views: 4
Does the freezing happen also if you disable fan control ?
Another option that you might try to disable is the "Periodic polling" under "CPU Clock Measurement" in main HWiNFO Settings.

Martin said:
Does the freezing happen also if you disable fan control ?
Another option that you might try to disable is the "Periodic polling" under "CPU Clock Measurement" in main HWiNFO Settings.

The freezing is also there if i disable the fan control.
I try this option. It helps a little bit, the freezing is quieter and is not so long in there duration. 
What else can i try?

Thank you for your help.
Greetings 
Alex

Another idea would be to try to disable the entire Drive Scan in HWiNFO.

In the main Settings / Safety, the same screen where you disabled "Periodic polling".

I got the same problems here. The only way is not to use fan control. But I like the fan control feature to control over my temperature since it suck from beginning. Is there any work around sir?

Back