Average, Min, Max, Current CPU Temp?

IniNael

Hello,

First of all, sorry for my bad English.

I want to ask about the CPU Temp in HWINFO, My Pavilion Gaming 15 comes with Ryzen 5 3550H, this is my first gaming laptop that i ever bought, so, i got kinda confused, some peoples say that gaming at 95 Degrees is bad for your laptop.
I search in the AMD Website, the max temp for 3550H is 105 Degrees Celcius.

So i download HWinfo to check for my temp, and there are Current, Min, Max, Average. Which one should i watch?
Lets say 95 Degrees is bad for laptop, but which one? The Current temp? Min temp? Max temp? or Average temp of 95 degrees thats bad for my laptop.

When i play Apex for 3 hours, the current temp jumping around 80 - 90 degrees, but the average temp stays under 80 Degrees.
cpuwhilegaming.png

The Average column shows only the arithmetical average of all values read while HWiNFO is open and until this is manually reset.
Your temperature are definitely too high and the CPU must be throttling due to that.

The Average column shows only the arithmetical average of all values read while HWiNFO is open and until this is manually reset.
Your temperature are definitely too high and the CPU must be throttling due to that.

The problem is i dont feel the throttling, the FPS is stable.
If it dangerous, i might need cooling pad.

Back