AX1600i Support

onmute

I understand monitoring these can lead to some issues. The device will not show up in my sensors, so it appears that to HWInfo it does not exist. ICUE or Link are not installed. The Corsair link option is checked in HWInfo settings. Are there some other settings that I am missing?

edit: the latest beta seems to show it now, albeit with polling inconsistencies but I think that is normal?

Last edited:
You might first try via iCUE if that recognizes the PSU, then close it and try HWiNFO.
If iCUE works but HWiNFO doesn't please attach the HWiNFO Debug File with sensor data for analysis.

Thanks, @Martin ! I was able to get it to show in the most recent beta, but it looks like the image attached and the sensor panel blinks every few seconds. Is this due to the less than reliable nature of Corsair protocol?

Attachments

• psu.jpg
    psu.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 12
If I upload a HWiNFO debug file too, would it help? To compare...
I run HWiNFO with iCUE simultaneously and PSU data is shown on sensors window without any issues.

I run HWiNFO with iCUE simultaneously and PSU data is shown on sensors window without any issues.

Thanks for your offer, but I don't think it would help to determine why it works for you, but not elsewhere.

What version of iCUE and HWiNFO are you running?

iCUE 3.37.140
HWiNFO 6.40-4330

...but its working for a year now without issues. So both of them from several versions back.

AMD Ryzen R5 3600
Gigabyte X570 AorusPro
HX750i

Last edited:
Ok, that makes more sense since you're using the HX. From what I read the AX1600i behaves differently, thus the issues people are having.

Back