Brand New RTX4060Ti Build Freezes on every 3DMark Benchmark

FreakyAU

Just Built this little ITX quickly to take with me while working away for 4.5 Months
3DMark CPU Bench passes fine no issues however Timespy & Firestrike crashes (I assume every other GPU Benchmark too)
Tried Firestrike once lasted less than 2 seconds, Timespy normally crashes after 5 or so seconds but once made it to 1m.
Everything is brand new except from the NZXT H1 Case, PSU & AIO, of which I have just put on the stock intel cooler because I didn't have the LGA1700 Bracket

NZXT H1 Case & PSU
Intel i3-12100 (Stock Cooler)
T-Force 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz DDR4
Lexar NM620 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe M.2 SSD
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti WINDFORCE OC 8G

Pls halp

PS: Also a little clicking noise that happens every now and then seems to be when the GPU starts working? Just a single easily audible click not sure where it's coming from.

Attachments

• timespycrash.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
I see lots of WHEA errors there caused by the GPU. So make sure the GPU is properly seated, has a sufficient PSU, latest drivers, etc.

I see lots of WHEA errors there caused by the GPU. So make sure the GPU is properly seated, has a sufficient PSU, latest drivers, etc.
Thanks for the suggestion.
I've tried reseating both the riser and GPU multiple times
I've tried a different PCI-E output on the stock modular NZXT H1 PSU
I've tried a different PCI-E cable that came with the Case/PSU

I put an old GTX650 in that I had lying around for years and that didn't spit out any errors at all and passed the benchmark fine although with a laughable score.
Because that passed fine does that mean the riser cable & psu must be fine? or could these errors only pop up when drawing a lot more power that a 4060Ti would over a GTX650?
As far as that is the case that would just mean I got a dead on arrival 4060Ti?
Never had anything like this happen before I literally broke the seal on the box and put it straight into this system.

I've attached the dump file again sorry if it includes heaps of crashes I haven't deleted it to let it start fresh again if thats what should be done.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.7z
    616.9 KB · Views: 0
Back