Cant find "CPU Core Voltage (SNI2 TFN)

Botee

1. apparently its the actual voltage being fed into the processor.
i cant seem to find it in my HWinfo64. im using the current version 6.28-4200

the most similar to it i could find is Vcore.

====================================================================
2. ive been trying to overclock. so my second question is.
if my processor requests a voltage (VID) of 1.350v VID, does it necessarily mean i need to give it 1.350v (SNI2 TFN voltage)?
does VID represent the voltage it actually needs to be stable?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 14
1. SNI2 TFN values are reported under a different sensor - the CPU.
2. No, requesting a certain voltage doesn't mean this will be supplied to the CPU.

1. SNI2 TFN values are reported under a different sensor - the CPU.
2. No, requesting a certain voltage doesn't mean this will be supplied to the CPU.

Thanks bossman,

1. Where is this? ive attached another screenshot because i cant seem to find this SNI2 TFN or "the CPU" sensor you are talking about

2. I understand that the cpu requesting a certain voltage (VID) for a given frequency, it does not mean that it will get exactly the voltage it has requested.
I wanted to know if this VID is the right voltage to make the processor stable at a certain clock speed.

like if the processor is requesting 1.35v (VID) for a 4GHZ clock and i only input in the uefi/bios just only 1.3v (SNI2 TFN) then if i go through stress testing it would it be stable or not because i didnt actually given the processor the 1.35v it was requesting.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    259 KB · Views: 10
Ah, this is an Intel system. SVI2 TFN is available on AMD Zen CPUs only. In this case you should rather refer to the Vcore value.

Back