CHL8318

And I did the same in the latest version of HWiNFO ;)
Have you checked it ? Please let me know...

Can you please attach new HWiNFO Debug File from both situations (CHL8318 not found and found) ?

ok, debug report in both conditions, and yeah even the size differs quite a bit, a quick look with winmerge showed a huge additional block in the yes condition.

attached them as rar's

Attachments

• not-fnd.rar
    46.9 KB · Views: 1
  • yes-fnd.rar
    52.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the data. I'll have to investigate this in much more detail...
When the sensor is found (after AIDA64 launch), is it visible in HWiNFO until you perform a reboot ?

YES!

It worked now! Thanks.

and that over xmas :D, you should probably get a live ;) beside hwinfo ofc.

you're awesome!

Great to hear that it's OK now :) Thanks goes to Tamas of AIDA64 too (we diagnosed this together). The CHL8318 is really a weird chip ;)
Enjoy the rest of holidays ;)

Hi Martin,

I have to get back on this issue, it's not the readouts, those are fine, but when I reboot or cold-start after usage of hwinfo, I get a double reboot, like the ones you get when overclocking failed. Could it have anything to do with the chil access?

Regards, Darkje

I don't know, this is very hard to say. You'd need to perform some tests (i.e. try to disable GPU I2C support, or particular sensors) to check which sensor might be causing this.
Also, does that happen with AIDA64 too and did it with older HWiNFO versions?

Good work guys. I again all information for VRM Gpu. But I noticed that the GPU TDP had disappeared, is this normal?

There should be no change to displaying of the GPU TDP. I assume you're talking about the TDP percentage, right ?
Did it disappear in that latest build? Please attach the Debug File, so I can check that.

Martin said:
There should be no change to displaying of the GPU TDP. I assume you're talking about the TDP percentage, right ?
Did it disappear in that latest build? Please attach the Debug File, so I can check that.

yes, this is the percentage that has disappeared. I use the version 4.31 2065.

rk0e.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

How I made ​​to send the debug file and where I find this file? Thanks.

Martin said:
Please check this on how to create the Debug File: http://www.hwinfo.com/forum/Thread-IMPORTANT-Read-this-before-submitting-a-report
Can you also please make a screenshot with an older version (v4.30) where the GPU TDP can be seen ?

I tested with version 4.30 but I do not have the TDP. I noticed this since I think version 4.30. I'll put a picture of a version earlier than 4.30 but I do not know which version because it's an old picture and I do not have version 4.30 prior to program.

p5by.png

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    647.5 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the data. So this picture is from an archive and not running an older HWiNFO version on the current system?
I just wanted to be sure that this isn't caused by an NVIDIA driver update.

Back