corsair ax1500i sensors

When you want to get attention of any user, not just Martin, you write the username like this: @alex21 and the user will be prompted that was mentioned on the specific post. I would suggest to try out for once iCue before asking Martin for anything. Just to see if Corsair's software report or not the Fan speed. I will be surprized if a higher tier PSU (AXi vs HXi) does not have this capability.

As for the fan not stopping I waited about ~15min with temps down to the "floor"....

When the fan is not spinning during HWiNFO startup then it's not shown in the list because it's not possible to know whether it's currently not spinning or not present at all.
If you want the fan to show always even with 0 RPM then enable the "Show all fans (including stopped or not present)" option in sensor settings.
But if the fan does never show up, then it's most likely due to an issue in Corsair reporting or it doesn't support fan speed monitoring.

When the fan is not spinning during HWiNFO startup then it's not shown in the list because it's not possible to know whether it's currently not spinning or not present at all.
If you want the fan to show always even with 0 RPM then enable the "Show all fans (including stopped or not present)" option in sensor settings.
But if the fan does never show up, then it's most likely due to an issue in Corsair reporting or it doesn't support fan speed monitoring.
Well, the "Show all fans (including stopped or not present)" function works on my system, except for the PSU fan. Example is the PCH fan(stopped) and other empty fan headers who I see or not depending the setting (enabled or not). But the PSU fan rpm is always visible despite the fact its not working, because I almost never load the PSU to the point that triggers it.
Thats why I suggested to @alex21 to see if iCue shows anything. Of course it wouldnt hurt to enable the HWiNFO stopped/not present fans option.

EDIT:
Same thing applies to the GPU fan. Despite the option of "Show all fans (including stopped or not present)" the GPU fan speed is always visible, even 0 rpm.

Last edited:
thank you sir, that finally did the trick! it was that simple, though i think would be better if it was enabled by default.
also could you make sensor settings window remember its position, i have to it drag it to center of screen every time.
does "Backup user settings" to .reg option save all settings/sensors/osd(rtss)/etc, or any files or folders need to be restored too, on fresh OS install?

@Zack, sure i'll give icue a try too, i'm about to do some major maintenance on this pc, bios and firmware updates, reinstall windows, then i will.
hopefully pc and me will survive through this ordeal and prevail, and be back online soon)

Sensor settings are automatically saved when you ordinary close HWiNFO.
"Backup user settings" does that job for all user-defined settings like sensor layout, custom names, etc.

Good luck with that, hope everything goes smoothly...

So enabling, the "show stopped or not present fans" did it? That is different behaviour than mine.
And I was suggesting to use iCue only to see if reports fan speed. Since you have it now, there is no need for it. As a matter of fact HWiNFO shows more PSU sensors than iCue and if it wasnt for the AIO I wouldnt need it.

Back