Corsair iCue Elite Capellix AIO cooler support

Siory

These new Corsair coolers just came out and they interface differently than the prior generation, using an intermediary "Commander Core" box to connect to the USB header, control the fans and interface back to the pump head. Given how new they are, I'm not surprised that monitoring for them isn't supported, but it would be nice to have eventually. It's so much more convenient to have all the data aggregated in HWiNFO instead of also having to have the bulky iCue app running like was possible with the older Hydro series coolers.

We will add support of these series once we receive details about their protocol.

Hi Martin, was this feature added to the recent release? I just acquired a Elite Capellix with the commander core and the only thing I am able to detect/monitor is the pump rpms because its connected to my motherboard header.

No, we have no information about this protocol.
Moreover, we are not keen on supporting further Corsair devices. Their protocols are usually a pain, the company is not cooperative at all and their software doesn't play fair with other applications accessing the device.

Hi Martin, I just upgraded my Corsair H110i gt to the H115i elite capellix aio...Is there any update if this will be supported in HWinfo?

It's unfortunate you don't have the needed information yet. If it does come your way could you include the extra temp input in the commander. It is handy to know the air temp that is being drawn into the fans.

Thank You

Back