Corsair vengence RGB RS - not temp

hasan5164

Hi,
HWinfo 7.34 doesnt show Corsair vengence RGB RS ram temperatures, it shows the memort timings, but not the temperatures

I am using 2x16GB modules CMG32GX4M2D3600C18

my previous ram Corsair vengence RGB PRO did dispayed the values

Thanks and Regards
Hasan

Are you sure those modules feature a DIMM Thermal Sensor? Only some models do so.
Also running some RGB control software can cause issues accessing the DIMM modules by other applications.

Are you sure those modules feature a DIMM Thermal Sensor? Only some models do so.
Also running some RGB control software can cause issues accessing the DIMM modules by other applications.
Hi, i just checked the corsair website, they dont mention anywhere if the DIMMs have the temp sensor, is there any other software/method to find out?

RGB is controlled by ASUS Armory crate,

I have sent email to corsair support,

I would need to see the HWiNFO Debug File with sensor data to check whether the module might have an unsupported Thermal Sensor but this is very unlikely as all possible ones should be already supported.

I would need to see the HWiNFO Debug File with sensor data to check whether the module might have an unsupported Thermal Sensor but this is very unlikely as all possible ones should be already supported.
for where i can locate this file Debug file

Back