Could HWiNFO somehow diagnose problems with my motherboard?

info_32

Hello,

I would like to know,if HWiNFO could somehow tell me some diagnostics info about my motherboard.

Especially if it could diagnose if the motherboard is faulty.

Please tell me.

Thank you.

Last edited:
This is a very broad question. HWiNFO can help with that, but only to a certain degree.
There can be hundreds of different faults that cannot be detected or diagnosed using any software. Such faults are usually detectable only using indirect methods depending on how the issue manifests.
There are couple of threads asking for diagnosing various problems and crashes on systems. Check there first.

This is a very broad question. HWiNFO can help with that, but only to a certain degree.
There can be hundreds of different faults that cannot be detected or diagnosed using any software. Such faults are usually detectable only using indirect methods depending on how the issue manifests.
There are couple of threads asking for diagnosing various problems and crashes on systems. Check there first.
Thank you for replying!

Could you provide me links of those threads please?

The forum (like any other) has a search engine (search button, top right). You can make searches (or advanced searches) with key words to your interests depending on what you are looking for, or based on your system.

The forum (like any other) has a search engine (search button, top right). You can make searches (or advanced searches) with key words to your interests depending on what you are looking for, or based on your system.
Thank you very much!

Back