DDR5 G.Skill, not displaying RAM temperature

hasan5164

hi,

I bought Gskill Ram 15Feb, problem i am facing, the Ram is not displaying Ram temperature in HWinfo,

I have tried all XMP profiles - Auto/XMP1/XMP2/XMP Tweaked, but it is very intermittent, sometimes it shows and sometimes it doesn't at all,

My previous RAM Kingston - i was facing the same issue, so i replaced with New RAM, but still problem is there:

In Auto XMP Profile, very intermittent,
XMP 1 - both modules does not show temp
XMP 2 - only one module shows temp
XMP Tweaked - only one module shows temp

My System Setup:
Intel i7-14700KF
ASUS Rog Strix Z790-F Gaming Wifi II - Bios 0801
ASUS rog Strix RTX4090 OC
G.Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 16GBX2 F5-6000J3636F16GX2-TX5RS
Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

Regards
Hasan

Attachments

• DESKTOP-8MTO7A3.HTM
    242.9 KB · Views: 1
Is it not showing the SPD Hub temperature in sensors?
I need to see the HWiNFO Debug File with sensor data.

Dear Martin

Your system doesnt upload the ram, error message says "the upload file is too large for the server to process"

Reagrds
Hasan

That file doesn't include sensor data because you didn't open the sensors window.
But I believe that it should be reporting the DDR5 SPD Hub temperature in sensors.

dear martin, i will try again tomorrow, its too late now, i have a morning duty,

secondly i unistalled the latest version 7.72, cleaned the registry and restarted the pc, then installed HWinfo 766, now the ram is reporting temperatures, even in XMP 1 profile

i believe there is some error in the latest release of HWinfo, before the ram never reported above 36degrees C, now RAM is reporting temps as high as 48 degrees C,

I can see it reporting those temperatures.
If you're running some other monitoring/tweaking tools, try to avoid running them along with HWiNFO.

I can see it reporting those temperatures.
If you're running some other monitoring/tweaking tools, try to avoid running them along with HWiNFO.
yes, only this version of HWinfo 766, now i am affraid to update hwinfo, other software is armoury crate, this is what i am using to control RGB and other system updates

but if i avoid HWinfo and armoury crate then how i will monitor other hardware

in the task bar i am monitoring lot of my pc temps, GPU, VRM, PCH, CPU, PSU

attached is my current taskbar, all thanks to wonderful hwinfo :)

Attachments

• taskbar.JPG
    taskbar.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 2
Back