donations?

Martin said:
:) I never asked for donations, so there's no official button.
But if you really insist, you can check this 'hidden' page: www.hwinfo.com/contact_donate.html ;)

freeware software, addware/spyware free,
fast replay from author and quick fix for my issue,
what else can i ask for ...

My Humble Donation is done, thank you. :shy:
(7S967838C2059121H)

Yes, it was shareware from beginning, but about 5 years ago I decided to go full freeware.

This neat piece of software is really worth some donations. At least it did not crash on my old weird mobo, LOL! :)

(like SpeedFan)

This was a software that really helped me increase the fan speed, and decrease the temperatures, and i'll recommend it to anyone who has the same laptop as me, HP Envy 17.
Donation is done.

Hello Martin. Hats off to your work but being a student I can't donate more than $5. Is that ok to pay this much ?
Please add a donate button so that members can notice that instead visiting here.

situnrocks said:
Hello Martin. Hats off to your work but being a student I can't donate more than $5. Is that ok to pay this much ?
Please add a donate button so that members can notice that instead visiting here.

Any donation is welcome and appreciated. Thanks very much!

Hi Martin,
i decided to donate you 20€ because i like HWInfo very much and use it very often and it helped me a lot to optmize and analyse my system,
especially for fan control, cpu temperatures and optimizing fan speed curves in bios
thanks for this great tool

hope you will update HWinfo many years.

:)
mart-hwinfo.jpg

and your HWInfo makes my desktop look much greater ;)

hw-desktop.JPG

Back