Donwload help

Lietotajs

Hello,

As the new version messed up my monitoring integration and stream deck integration, making it frustrating to start it again every now and then..

I would like a direct download link for the full version (Pro) so I can attempt to reverse enginner and hack/crack it!

Thanks. :D

"Modification, reverse engineering or disassembling of the Software is strictly prohibited."

"You, as user of the Software, acknowledge and agree that the Software is a proprietary product..."

"You acknowledge and agree that the Software contains proprietary material..."

"Modifying, reverse engineering or disassembling the Software or the License Key File is strictly forbidden."

This is a Proprietary product. As such, you are not allowed to reverse engineer to attempt to discover the secrets of the Proprietary software. If it's too burdensome to restart Shared Memory Feature every 12 hours, you can simply write an alternative program yourself that does not have the limitation, especially if it's easy enough that it should provided for free. You could also use an older version or an existing alternative. Modification, reverse engineering, or disassembling of the Software is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that the Software is a proprietary product. You acknowledge and agree that the Software contains proprietary material. Modifying, reverse engineering, or disassembling the Software is strictly forbidden.

Wow. You actually posted your desire/intention to hack (steal) HWINFO Pro on a forum run by the author of the program?!?! May I humbly suggest that if the 12-hour shared memory support is a problem for you, you could solve it by BUYING a license, and thus supporting Martin's continuing efforts to keep HWINFO up to date with the latest hardware. Just sayin'...

Back