DTS values missing

TheNH7

Tried HWiNFO the other day and tried implementing it in a Rainmeter plugin and it worked fine.
Yesterday I restarted my PC and the CPU temp measure wasn't working, so I went to check it out with the Shared Memory Viewer and it seems like the first CPU [#0] and the DTS tabs aren't working properly (don't have any entries under these categories)
Any help? Everything else seems to be working fine.

Do you see those values in HWiNFO and they are just missing in the Shared Memory Viewer ?
Please post a screenshot showing it.

Martin said:
Do you see those values in HWiNFO and they are just missing in the Shared Memory Viewer ?
Please post a screenshot showing it.
I think I get values in HWiNFO but they don't appear under the DTS in the SMV
hPik1ma.png

Hi,
The SMV seems to match HWiNFO.  It looks like you may have hidden the two sensors without the + displayed.  Go into the HWiNFO sensors configuration page, layout tab, and see if they are in the bottom "Hidden items" section.  If so, select them and show them.  And ensure they are enabled for monitoring.

stangowner said:
Hi,
The SMV seems to match HWiNFO.  It looks like you may have hidden the two sensors without the + displayed.  Go into the HWiNFO sensors configuration page, layout tab, and see if they are in the bottom "Hidden items" section.  If so, select them and show them.  And ensure they are enabled for monitoring.

Oh I guess I did that on accident. Thanks for the help, all good now :)

Back