Information We CollectThrough your participation in AMD’s User Experience Program we collect basic information like which language you prefer, to more complex things like the display resolution for your games, what graphics card (GPU) you have installed, or what games you’re playing.
We collect information about the features that you use and how you use them, like when you record gameplay with Radeon ReLive, overclock with Radeon WattMan or change a game's visual profile settings. In addition, we also record the following information:
- Device-specific information: Hardware components (CPU, GPU, memory, etc), software versions (operating system, display driver, supporting libraries versions), time zone/locale, and system language.
- User interactions with Radeon Settings user interface: Features or options that have been used or modified by you.
- Video display information: Monitor/screen size & resolution, VR headset information, video connection type, HDMI scaling, AMD FreeSync feature, other detailed graphics attributes and settings.
- Hardware usage information: CPU & GPU frequency states, voltage, temperature, disk bandwidth, memory and disk percentage used, network data used.
- Application usage: Application used and duration.
- Device event information such as crashes.
- Region selected in the operating system (i.e. country-level information).
- Unique application numbers.
Yes, its turned off in Adrenalin, and I don't see any services in task manager. Also uninstalled Link. And have the latest bios version that Martin mentioned
No. Just HWiNFO.Are you running any other monitoring or tweaking tools along with HWiNFO?
Hi Martin,So did disabling AEUP solve the problem for you?