Expired, trouble

inlandchris

my Hwinfo expired and I get this stupid box every time my computer boots up. Not only that, my Hwinfo doesn't work on the windows gadget anymore. It says I have to find an older version and install it some how. Really, you want my to work like this? I like your product because it keeps me informed if my water temperature is safe or not. Right now, I don't have the time to research to fix this problem. When I do have the time, I will look for another product that won't cause me a problem. Your expiration date comes at the wrong time, my credit card is lost in the mail and I have requested a new one which has a different number. I don't have it yet but now with the trouble you have given me on this expiration date, I may not renew. Besides all this, I thought I had it paid for once and for all, did not know I had to renew again. When I get time, I will check my history to see how much I paid you and then either complain again or give up.

Delete the "HWiNFO64_KEY.txt" file residing in the folder where HWiNFO is installed and the message won't appear anymore.
I'm sorry that the license expired when your credit card did expire as well but this is something we can't influence. Our banks send a new card 1-2 months before expiry.

Back