Explainations about Values and problem with COD Warzone

k3kz3

Hello :)

i got the following Problem:

i got massive bad performance in Call of Duty Warzone.
i got massive frame drops from 140 down to 90 or 70 sometimes and my avg fps are like 130.

I know, its not the best optimized game... but my mate with a more poor configuration has more fps on WQHD than me.

he has a i7 7700K and a RTX 2070 and only 16gb Ram... so theres something wrong...

i play on all lowest exept:

Textures: Normal
Antialias: 2x filmic
Res: 3840x1080 on 144Hz

MY SPECS:

CPU: i9 9900K @5,1Ghz allcore (Watercooled)
MainB: ASUS Maximus XI Code
GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3080 OC 10G
RAM: GSkill Trident Z RGB 32GB @XMP 3600Mhz
PowerPlug: Corsair H1000i 1000W

now i used HWID to check my system while playin and this is what i get:
Bild_2021-02-16_111951.png

looks fine for me so far...
but. i wanted to know, what means: Performance Limit - reliability Voltage: YES ?

it only appears, when warzone is started. also i noticed, that if warzone is on, then my cpu is using AVX clock, (5.000Mhz) not boost clock 5,100Mhz. because AVX is on -1 in Bios.

could this or the Limitation be the problem?
and what could i do, to fix the Limitation while i am in Warzone. any ideas?

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Upgrade to the latest HWiNFO Beta version (6.43), that will tell you more about meaning of sensor items.

Upgrade to the latest HWiNFO Beta version (6.43), that will tell you more about meaning of sensor items.
Thank you! :)

But, what does this mean, it reduces the performance by reaching the voltage limit???
is my GPU damaged? is it not getting enough voltage to work properly? what could be the reason why? (if its like this)
anyone knows something about such things?

Not a problem, it's normal. The GPU has several limiting factors to ensure safe and reliable operation

Back