GPU FAN CRAZY FIX IT

bonami2

Hi guy is their something you can do about that

HWINFO AND msi afterburner both cause the fan reading in Trixx to go to 0 and back to real temp causing the gpu fan to change speed all time in custom fan setup..

Even probably in normal mode i did not hear if my fan was doing it because my case is pretty good...

Cause hardware bug because some chip on my amd 7950 seem to not like high temp and cause clocking problem and 100% load bug when too hot..

I love hwinfo64 but i cant use it anymore with that bug..

Except if i change my gpu but uh it run well hehe That the only fix that can fix my problem currently or your help

I have a g510 keyboard and i can see my hdd ssd usage cpu gpu internet etc Very usefull!

GPU Z do not cause problem and it read the same thing??????

Thank you :s

This seems to be a collision between HWiNFO/AB and TRiXX when trying to access the same resources.
HWiNFO and the majority other tools contain synchronization mechanisms (global mutexes) to avoid such collisions, but this needs to be supported by all tools and TRiXX doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe it uses some different private methods when it doesn't happen with GPU-Z. But GPU-Z and TRiXX are made by the same author. These mutexes are an agreement between several authors of such tools, so I believe this issue should be addressed in TRiXX. You should ask this at their support.
If that won't work, why don't you stay with HWiNFO + MSI AB only ?

Martin said:
This seems to be a collision between HWiNFO/AB and TRiXX when trying to access the same resources.
HWiNFO and the majority other tools contain synchronization mechanisms (global mutexes) to avoid such collisions, but this needs to be supported by all tools and TRiXX doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe it uses some different private methods when it doesn't happen with GPU-Z. But GPU-Z and TRiXX are made by the same author. These mutexes are an agreement between several authors of such tools, so I believe this issue should be addressed in TRiXX. You should ask this at their support.
If that won't work, why don't you stay with HWiNFO + MSI AB only ?

I mean that MSi and Hwinfo do this problem i dont run msi afterburner anyways because i cant control voltage for an unknow reason with this gpu...

And gpu z can work with trixx without problem

That why im lost :-/

Yes, I understand.
I was using TRiXX to change voltage on my 7950's in the past too, but later I found it's possible via MSI AB too if you unlock additional options there. Currently it works for me very well and I no longer need TRiXX. That might be a solution for you...
Otherwise I suggest to contact TRiXX support and ask/suggest that they use the synchronization methods that almost all other tools do.

Martin said:
Yes, I understand.
I was using TRiXX to change voltage on my 7950's in the past too, but later I found it's possible via MSI AB too if you unlock additional options there. Currently it works for me very well and I no longer need TRiXX. That might be a solution for you...
Otherwise I suggest to contact TRiXX support and ask/suggest that they use the synchronization methods that almost all other tools do.

Msi afterburner bug with hwinfo too the reading fall all to 0 :-/

Back