Help Guys

Chifo

I have HP dv6 3300ee and i have couple questions

is this model supported by your program and if so how to open the fan controller i tried to locate it but i couldnt and if not how to speed up the fan

My GPU reaches 70 C when playing heavy games such as crysis is this normal temp
GPU: ATi 6550 1G DDR3

HP dv6 Sandy Bridge-based models are currently not supported for fan control. They seem to have a different architecture than previous dv6 models.
Anyway, 70 C GPU temperature under heavy load is pretty ok in my opinion. Problematic would be >90 C.

Martin said:
HP dv6 Sandy Bridge-based models are currently not supported for fan control. They seem to have a different architecture than previous dv6 models.
Anyway, 70 C GPU temperature under heavy load is pretty ok in my opinion. Problematic would be >90 C.

thanks for replay but my cpu is first gen I5 480 M
is it supported and if not are there any other way to control the fan speed

Sorry, I was wrong - on 1st gen dv6 only CPU fan speed reading should be available.
There is no fan control support for any dv6 model currently.

Martin said:
Sorry, I was wrong - on 1st gen dv6 only CPU fan speed reading should be available.
There is no fan control support for any dv6 model currently.

can i ask when it will be available or are you considering adding it

thanks so much for Clarifying things up :)

It's a proprietary design, so I don't know if it will be possible to implement this. I tried several methods in the past (for Envy 17, dv6 and dv7 - they all share the same EC design), but none of them seemed to work.

Back