Help X570 3.3v low

kaio.alencar

I bought a used motherboard on Aliexpress, the board has a low voltage of 3.3v in the bios. Could it be a problem with the sensor or some voltage regulator?
In the Hw Info one of the 3.3v is good, the other is identical to the bios around 2.8V.
It's not a problem with the power supply because on my Crosshair Vi Hero X370 the same power supply and the voltages are normal.
With the help of HWInfo, is it possible to know if it is a reading error in the sensor or a problem with the voltage regulator?

X570F Strix
Sem título.png
Screenshot_2022-07-14-08-39-27-51_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

X370 Crosshair Vi Hero
AR COND 24.png
IMG_20220716_004038.jpg

With the images it is possible to see that only on the X570 the 3.3v is low, this discards the power supply.

Last edited:
If also the BIOS confirms this value then it's most likely a problem on the mainboard - either the sensor or some problem on that rail.

Could you tell me where I check the 3.3V on the mobo after going through the regulators to see if it's a sensor or voltage regulator error?

I measured the 24-pin cable, orange wire with the mobo turned on. In it I get 3.3V, but in bios and HW info I always have 2.8 or 2.9 I don't know where to check after the voltage regulators.

IMG20220716135504.jpg

I measured the 24-pin cable, orange wire with the mobo turned on. In it I get 3.3V, but in bios and HW info I always have 2.8 or 2.9 I don't know where to check after the voltage regulators.

There is nothing for you to check or repair.
This multimeter quality its equal to toy-story.
It might be the motherboard voltage sensor be out couple of digits.
Since the moment that the motherboard has stable operation, nothing else maters.

Aliexpress this is worthless market place, stop using it.

Back