how do i purchase the sdk?

jpizz97

I have written emails and Direct Messages asking about getting my hands on the sdk for my personal splunk dashboard i am putting together. I have received no response. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry, but the HWiNFO SDK is a commercial product and hence the pricing is probably too high for small personal projects.

Hi Martin, is there anyway we can work together to achieve what I am looking for? the only feature i need is the auto-starting for logging.... I am literally only logging 2 stats- water_in and water_out temp for my watercooling system.... Please let me know how I can contact you. I am incredibly impressed by this software because I have not been able to find readings for these two sensors (part of ASUS EC) using any other software. I am sure you do not usually do this- but if you could spare just 5 minutes of your time to talk with me privately I guarantee i won't waste your time.... I will even pay you to assist me in finding these readings on my own.

Sent again, you previously specified a wrong e-mail. I have removed your e-mail from your post to preserve privacy.

Back