How to remove Corsair Axi monitoring in HWinfo64

Cavokk

Hi forum.

I have recently replaced my trusty Corsair Hx850i PSU (that worked flawlessly with HWINFO64) with a Ax1600i but to my surprise it bugs HWinfo64 monitoring. And yes I have seen all the posts on this being a Corsair issue so I just want to disable the Axi monitoring support in HWinfo64. I seen several screenshots of options where you can deselect asetek/Axi monitoring under "Security" tab in HWinfo64 options but I simply cannot find it - I only have the following tabs in the latest beta version:

1610398246660.png

It seems that there is no solution for monitoring the Corsair flagship PSU in HWinfo64 and I therefore ask for a solution to at least disable the monitoring of it in HWinfo64 without unplugging the USB cable. The Corsair tools iCue and Link works flawlessly for monitoring the PSU parameters but i really just want ONE monitoring tool and its unlucky that HWinfo64 bugs out with 10 sec update interval and generally hangs..... :( ......

I have tried with all combinations like iCue installed, iCue and Link installed and none of them installed - all 3scenarios with more or less the same behavior..

Thanks in advance for any help as its probably me missing the obvious :D .

Cheers

C

To disable monitoring of Corsair devices you need to go into the main Settings window.
If HWiNFO is already running, right-click the HWiNFO icon in notification area (tray) to reach that.

To disable monitoring of Corsair devices you need to go into the main Settings window.
If HWiNFO is already running, right-click the HWiNFO icon in notification area (tray) to reach that.

ahhh there it was - found it - I knew it was a blunder on my side ;)

And yes now its back to normal 1 sec refresh without the Ax1600i showing and messing up.

Thanks for the help and thank you Martin for the awesome tool you provide to us :D - would be awesome if we could get the Ax1600i working but I guess its a dead end based on your efforts with Corsair not responding.

All the best..

C

Back