HP EX950 drive temperatures

Further

Hello there, I've been having a problem recently with my new nvme HP EX950. While I was playing games I saw that the sensor called "Drive temperature 3" rose up to 70 °C. However, the other sensors never exceeded 50 °C. So, my question is, do I have to worry about the lifespan of my ssd? Another kind of controversial fact is that I tried monitoring the temps with other programs like crystaldiskinfo and aida 64 extreme and none of them show that my nvme is that hot. Thank you in advance for your comments!

Hello there, I've been having a problem recently with my new nvme HP EX950. While I was playing games I saw that the sensor called "Drive temperature 3" rose up to 70 °C. However, the other sensors never exceeded 50 °C. So, my question is, do I have to worry about the lifespan of my ssd? Another kind of controversial fact is that I tried monitoring the temps with other programs like crystaldiskinfo and aida 64 extreme and none of them show that my nvme is that hot. Thank you in advance for your comments!
Most programs only report the temperature of the flash, which is the silicon that actually stores the information. On NVMe SSDs, HWiNFO also reports a Drive Temperature 2, which is usually the controller. Consumer SSDs are almost always rated to 70 C, but it is difficult to determine if that refers to the flash or controller.

Back