HWInfo isn't picking up Remote "Server' GPU stats

schmak01

I have this running now on 4 boxes, everything coming into my main one so I can run a rainmeter dashboard for all 4 machine's CPU's and GPU's. All is working well except the 4thm 3rd remote box. The GPU data is there, as you can see in the screenshot, but it's not pulling it into the host's HWiNFO box. It's not in the memory either. All others are working fine, I've tried updating drivers and rebooting on both machines to no avail.

Is the GPU data visible in the Shared Memory Viewer, just not pulled into Rainmeter or not present in the viewer at all?
Is it visible in HWiNFO on the host machine?

It's not in HWiNFO on the host machine or in the shared memory viewer, it is available in the HWiNFO on the machine I am pulling the stats from.

This is most probably due to exceeding the maximum number of items in the list. Try to remove some sensors you don't need by hiding them (Shift-Del key).

This didn't seem to help, I blocked out most of the content, only keeping what I needed, and it is still not showing all the details

On reboot it will show more or less items, I can't seem to figure out the rhyme or reason there.

Last edited:
It seems to me that it's not just the GPU sensor missing, but all past it too.
Have you hidden the unnecessary items on target machines or the host?

It seems to me that it's not just the GPU sensor missing, but all past it too.
Have you hidden the unnecessary items on target machines or the host?

Cleaned it all up, still nothing. hiding it doesn't seem to remove it from being available though, even if I disable the monitoring. It's not visible on HWiNFO, but it is still visible on the memory tool.

And what happens if you disconnect another remote machine, will it then be shown perhaps?

it now shows up twice, but with no info. If I add the other server back, say Server #1, it won't show them any more until I remove the problem child, server #2

Back