HWInfo not displaying certain motherboard volt sensors

JayR

As title says, HWinfo64 isn't showing my motherboard temperatures

MOBO: Gigabyte Z370 HD3 Ultra Durable

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG.7z
    88.5 KB · Views: 0
You should see a value called "System1", that should be the mainboard temperature.

You should see a value called "System1", that should be the mainboard temperature.
Oh my bad maybe I should of specified, I think the sensors I'm after are called VINS? The program HWMonitor displays them as that if i remember correctly.

"VINS"? Not sure what is that, but it might be an invalid value? Why do you think that's the correct one and not what HWiNFO displays (which should also match GIGABYTE reference tools) ? Why don't you post a few screenshots showing values under the ITE sensor in both tools?

"VINS"? Not sure what is that, but it might be an invalid value? Why do you think that's the correct one and not what HWiNFO displays (which should also match GIGABYTE reference tools) ? Why don't you post a few screenshots showing values under the ITE sensor in both tools?
Brain must of just done a fart when I posted this thread lmao I'm so sorry it's a little late here and I'm not the most experienced with this stuff, I meant the voltages not temperatures (lol), basically trying to find out what these sensors (this pic is from the HWmonitor software) would be in HWinfo.
HWMonitor_r839qAbv33.png

Last edited:
Those values above and raw readouts of voltage sensors. They require adjustment to show proper values, which should be done in HWiNFO.

Those values above and raw readouts of voltage sensors. They require adjustment to show proper values, which should be done in HWiNFO.
What exactly would I need to adjust to show those values? I'm a bit lost at the moment in how to get them to appear on HWinfo.

Correct voltage values should be appearing in HWiNFO, those are the properly adjusted values shown as VINx in HWMonitor.
Please post a screenshot of the "GIGABYTE Z370 HD3-CF (ITE IT8686E)" sensor in HWiNFO.

Correct voltage values should be appearing in HWiNFO, those are the properly adjusted values shown as VINx in HWMonitor.
Please post a screenshot of the "GIGABYTE Z370 HD3-CF (ITE IT8686E)" sensor in HWiNFO.
HWiNFO64_FTVW6btL7L.png
Hopefully this is the correct one as I can't find any other sensors that are relevant

Yes, that's the correct one. It shows you the correct voltages for your mainboard. The VINx shown in HWMonitor are not correct, so please stop searching for them.

Back