HWinfo VR VCC TEMPERATURE

Taleon1

Good afternoon, I ran into a problem, the HWinfo VR VCC temperature sensor TEMPERATURE shows a temperature of 57 degrees Celsius in a simple system, I do not overclock, almost all indicators are 30-36 degrees and this sensor shows 57, and tell me what the VRM MOS sensor means.

Please do a search on this forum, your question has been already answered a few times.

It is very difficult for me to communicate in English, could you give a link to a topic where there is an answer to my question?

VR VCC temperature is the Voltage Regulator (VR) temperature read straight from the VR. It's quite common that VR temperatures are higher than other components unless the mainboard features a dedicated cooler on the VRM. VRs are also capable to withstand higher temperatures.
VRM MOS sensor is most probably the temperature of the MOSFET circuit in the VRM area, but the exact meaning/positioning depends on particular mainboard design. It might be a sensor close to a chip, hence not measuring the internal (higher) temperature values.

Hello. VR VCC Temp. (SVID) Under load and without it, the temperature shows 79-85, constantly. Is this a sensor bug? BIOS is default.
Снимок экрана (1).png

@day:
Looking at the motherboard layout, it doesn't have any heatsinks on the VRMs. How is the airflow in your case, especially over the VRMs? Apart from that, the temperatures are probably fine, despite being on the higher side. And I don't think this is a sensor bug.

Regards
Dalai

@day:
Looking at the motherboard layout, it doesn't have any heatsinks on the VRMs. How is the airflow in your case, especially over the VRMs? Apart from that, the temperatures are probably fine, despite being on the higher side. And I don't think this is a sensor bug.

Regards
Dalai
In the VRM zone, only with the CPU fan. But bringing a finger there does not feel the release of heat, I had another motherboard and it was felt there, but on this one and in the load and without in that zone it is not hot. Thank you for responding, I will continue to analyze it.

Back