HWinfo works strange

Hello
I have such a problem after starting HWinfo The computer freezes Nothing even works the mouse cursor After pressing the reset button after 1 minute the computer restarts Please give some advice

I'm afraid the dump doesn't shed a lot of clues why this is happening. But I see that virtualization is enabled on that system. Can you try to disable Hyper-V or HVCI if that will help?

I'm afraid the dump doesn't shed a lot of clues why this is happening. But I see that virtualization is enabled on that system. Can you try to disable Hyper-V or HVCI if that will help?
Yes of course, but I'll do it in the evening because I have to reinstall hwinfo. I still have a question, some time ago I tested hwinfo on windows11, I had an identical problem, only after this problem I noticed that the GPU started to work at full power on a clean desktop so that the driver was damaged or something wrongly overwritten. Is it possible that HWinfo did this?

That would be quite unlikely, but hard to say for sure without a detailed analysis. Anyway, there were no such reports from other users yet.

That would be quite unlikely, but hard to say for sure without a detailed analysis. Anyway, there were no such reports from other users yet.
After HVCI was turned off, HWinfo turned on successfully. Thank you for your help. HWiNFO64.DBG reports errors. Could you please see them again and tell me what causes them and how to fix them?
I threw HWiNFO64.DBG on the google drive because I could not upload here because it weighs too much

Last edited:
Back