hwinfo64 5.82 crashes at sensors loading

sai8271

the title says all I know about the problem. I don't know how to provide the debug file to find the problem

sai8271 said:

now sensors form started without "disappearing" at the end of sensors reading, it's strange. but I want to know because it did not work for days.
suggestions:
If you are the man who created this program, I would say you done 99.9% good job, I used it for years. I would suggest a function, that now is not available... In the past I wanted to take values from different sensors and use these to create new rows of the sensors table which combines these values. It's helpful for a case such as:
I've two gpu, I want a single row in the table where I can read the sum of the GPU3D memory usage in (MB/GB etc) of two cards by taking values from other  two rows associated with memory usage on gpu0 and gpu1. So in this case I can use a single row in RTSS to show the gpu memory usage. 
This function may work: a button "add" on the sensor list (in the menu where you edit labels), a new form form where you can select multiple existing rows and define the new row name and the equation for the new value for the new row. for the previous example  is a simple sum of two values, but I can divide it by 1000 to obtain the sum in GB instead of MB.
I dream this function at night. This would make hwinfo64 absolutely perfect for me

Try to do a "Restore Original Order" from sensor settings/layout if that will fix the problem. Note, that this will reset your custom order of items, so you might need to put them back.

Martin said:
Try to do a "Restore Original Order" from sensor settings/layout if that will fix the problem. Note, that this will reset your custom order of items, so you might need to put them back.

rows order never changed. but now works, than thank you. I hope for a better hwinfo64 with new functions.

Back