HWINFO64 freezes and crashes on "Detecting GPUs" when running HWinfo64.

Zoki654

please help me !I tried to re set-up hwinfo64 and AMD driver but not work.Thanks!123456.pngbtw my PC is 12400+590 GME+MSI-B660MOTOR wifi.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    28 bytes · Views: 1
I'm sorry but the attached Debug File is not valid. I suppose you have again started HWiNFO to disable Debug Mode which has overwritten the file.
Please create a new one and attach it before starting HWiNFO again.

Okay, I have rerun HWINFO64 but it still crashed. Here are the latest debug files.And thanks a lot.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
This seems to be an issue of the Intel GPU driver - it behaves quite erratic.
What Intel GPU driver version do you have installed?
Try to upgrade the driver if that will help.

Last edited:
This seems to be an issue of the Intel GPU driver - it behaves quite erratic.
What Intel GPU driver version do you have installed?
Try to upgrade the driver if that will help.
I'm sorry, I've only used the Intel CPU12400 core display, and I'm not sure how to handle this driver.

Go into Device Manager - Display adapters. Check the Driver properties to determine actual version first and try to Update Driver if there's a new version.

Hmmm... He needs the driver for Intel® UHD Graphics 730, but the main gfx card AMD Radeon RX 590 GME is dead or disabled?

Go into Device Manager - Display adapters. Check the Driver properties to determine actual version first and try to Update Driver if there's a new version.
Thank you very much. The problem has been resolved. After updating the Intel driver, the drawback is that there are two more programs in the background XD

I have submitted this bug to the Intel AXG team and they need the driver version that was causing the issue to have a look at that.
It would be great if you could somehow retrieve the previous Intel Graphics driver version that was causing this problem.

Was for sure ancient, that's standard of MS. Better use drivers directly from the original makers. So for example Intel, AMD etc.

Back