HWiNFO64 wish list 2022 - all sensor off

Kiriakos-GR

My first topic in this forum, and I hope this to be at the proper sector. :)

My hardware configuration: i7 4770, Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H, GTX1060 6GB
Such a setup this includes large number of sensors, but rather an small number this belong at the category of essential ones.

I do use HWiNFO64 occasionally, because my major difficulty, this is that I have to manually set at Off, ( at custom tab) entire sensors amount one by one.
Here comes my wish-list, one tick box that will set entire amount of sensors to off monitoring, and then I will be able to activate only the few of greatest importance to me.

An second feature missing, this is saving custom tab user configuration at a file (backup), and or load such a configuration file when needed.

I am after stop using a pile of monitoring utilities, and to focus at HWiNFO64, by helping this to become even better due my feedback.

Thanks.

You can use multi-row selection to select multiple items by holding the Ctrl or Shift key along mouse selection.
Additionally you can disable an entire sensor by disabling its heading.

You can also save any configuration via main settings - "Backup User Settings" and then restore it by launching the saved reg file.

You can use multi-row selection to select multiple items by holding the Ctrl or Shift key along mouse selection.
Additionally you can disable an entire sensor by disabling its heading.

You can also save any configuration via main settings - "Backup User Settings" and then restore it by launching the saved reg file.
Hello. My question/problem is related with Kiriakos-GR. Up to version 6.28-4200 (used for a long time) when I in [ Sensors settings -> Layout -> Entry] clicking on first line and then pressing shift+end (which selects entire set of sensors) and then untick "Show" HWinfo hided all sensors, but never versions only flashes and not hiding. Is it how it should work now?!

Try to perform this operation from the main sensors window, not Settings -> Layout

Back