I have a question for hwinfomonitor

Bol4onok

Hello, I have such a question, I use HWiNFO64, I was interested in some points in this program, and to be precise, “Core 0-5 VID” and “VDDCR CPU”, “Core VID has a value within 1.475, but VDDCR CPU has a value in the range of 1,516-1,530. And I would like to know what “VDDCR CPU” means and whether it is normal that it takes such values. I did not find information on the Internet about this.P.s. Ryzen 5 3600x and Asus tuf b450 pro gaming(maybe it will help answer my question)

Check the "CPU Core Voltage (SVI2 TFN)" value, this is the most accurate one for Zen CPUs.

Hello, I have such a question, I use HWiNFO64, I was interested in some points in this program, and to be precise, “Core 0-5 VID” and “VDDCR CPU”, “Core VID has a value within 1.475, but VDDCR CPU has a value in the range of 1,516-1,530. And I would like to know what “VDDCR CPU” means and whether it is normal that it takes such values. I did not find information on the Internet about this.P.s. Ryzen 5 3600x and Asus tuf b450 pro gaming(maybe it will help answer my question)
The actual or the closest to real CPU Vcore is the "CPU Core Voltage (SVI2 TFN)" value.
Dont mind Ryzen's (3000series) idle or low load/current(A) voltage. When the entire package's current(A) is going up, the voltage is going down. This is how these chips work. Idle and lowest load (and current - A) possible has the higher voltage, midle loads and single/few threads has a little lower voltage and full load/threads has the lowest voltage.

Look the red boxes
Here is the Vcore on idle/browsing/video/movies
HWiNFO_11_03_2020.png

Here on gaming workload
HWiNFO_11_03_2020_c.png

Here on the full load (R20)
HWiNFO_11_03_2020_b.png

And what does “VDDCR CPU” generally show, and how is the abbreviation “VDDCR” deciphered? And yes, thanks for your answers.

And what does “VDDCR CPU” generally show, and how is the abbreviation “VDDCR” deciphered? And yes, thanks for your answers.
It’s not easy to find what each letter means. But the “VDDCR SOC voltage“ is the CPU SoC voltage and “VDDCR core voltage” is the CPU core voltage. Both of them are report board sensors for those voltages. The “SVI2 TFN” (Core or SoC) I think is reported directly from CPU and must be the most accurate.

Without seeing details of your system/sensors, “VDDCR CPU" is most likely the CPU Core voltage measured by a dedicated sensor on mainboard (SIO chip). But this value is often not accurate enough.

Back