I need some help to configure HWINFO with RTSS

Laureano

Hi, I'm currently using the 7.02 version. I've managed to configure HWINFO to show me the statistics while playing. But I still have some questions/issues:

1. Is there a way to save my config? because it took me quite a bit of time to put it more or less like I want to.
2. Can I only rename sthg while using it as an OSD overlay, but that doesn't affect the general layout? What I mean is that I've found a way to Custom and Rename every section, but that would also affect the original name in the HWINFO layout. I just want to know if I can just rename stuff only for the OSD overlay while gaming.
3. And finally the only problem I had encounter is that it shows me the Frametime (FPS under GPU section), but it doesn't show me any FPS while playing. The only way I've found it possible is by enabling RTSS to !show their own statistics" and at the same time disabling the frametime in HWINFO, not necessary actually, both can be shown at the same time, but since it doesn't show the FPS, there is no point to keep the HWINFO one.
If there is a way to enable HWINFPO to actually show me the FPS, I've rather keep that instead of RTSS solution, but I couldn't find a way to do it.

BTW, thanks a lot for the software! In this particular use and even if it's harder to configure it, it worked great since it doesn't mess with my fan profile settings in the AMD Adrenalin Software like lately Afterburner was doing it.

PD: if I wasn't that clear, don't hesitate to ask, english it's obviously not my first langfuage, so I know that I might have been a bit confusing explaining these issues.

1. Yes, in main settings of HWiNFO you can do "Backup User Settings".
2. No, renaming an item in the sensors window affects all appearance of that item.
3. The FPS counter under GPU is AMD-specific and doesn't work in all situations (I think it requires full-screen graphics). Other way to show FPS is to pull it either from RTSS or FRAPS.

1. Yes, in main settings of HWiNFO you can do "Backup User Settings".
2. No, renaming an item in the sensors window affects all appearance of that item.
3. The FPS counter under GPU is AMD-specific and doesn't work in all situations (I think it requires full-screen graphics). Other way to show FPS is to pull it either from RTSS or FRAPS.

Thanks man!!!

Back