info respin period HELP

marian_s_petre

Hello,

I have a problem with HWiNFO 5.22 on Alienware M11X
When I open SENSORS i press on keyboard 5 and I change Respin Period and now i can't modify to 100 minimum...I receive an error continous after this my laptop come irresponsible(Block screen) until i press turn off button ....
How can I change this to basic   settings ???   
Thank you somuch.

Best regards,
Marian

What is you current respin value ? Try to change it by changing one digit so that the value you enter is > 100.

Martin said:
What is you current respin value ? Try to change it by changing one digit so that the value you enter is > 100.

curent respin value is 5 and I can't change ....i receive an message (minimum it is 100 to 500) I pres Ok but continuous  appear...after 5-10 time i have to restart computer and start again. It is another method to delete this respin period or setup to 100 how much is minimum ?
Exist an file in windows where this settings are stored ? I try to reinstall HWiNFO and after start will keep same settings with 5 respin period.
Thank you Martin

The setting is stored in registry but can be deleted by pressing "Reset Preferences" in the main Settings of HWiNFO.

Martin said:
The setting is stored in registry but can be deleted by pressing "Reset Preferences" in the main Settings of HWiNFO.

Martin You're the best !!! 
I reset preferences and now I can setup manual speed or auto or custom for Fan.

I will recommend HWiNFO to all my friends.

Thank you so much for your help.
I wish you all the best.

Marian

Back